Are you one of those outdoor party lovers? Here we are reviewing the Best Yeti Coolers, which are going to provide you with the convenience of partying outdoors during the course of the summer vacations. Yeti is brand that offers high-quality coolers with unmatched cooling performance and abundant space inside the box. So, go through the comprehensive reviews provided below and make the best possible choice while being in the market to purchase a Yeti Cooler.
Best 10 Yeti Coolers to Buy Online
Yeti Tank 45 Bucket Cooler
In case you think like us, the finest times in life appear to be when you have a good company of family or friends, and an ample source of ice-cold drinks adjacent. Therefore, the Yeti Tank was designed to be the ideal attraction for all the fun, whether you’re tracking, terrace barbecuing, or sitting at a beachside. The Yeti Tank 45 has been designed to be solely as strong as the other Yeti coolers, comprising of every single feature you would anticipate from Yeti for frosty and chilled beverages and drinks.
- Virtually everlasting owing to the rotomolded construction
- Leak-proof, rough, and intended for easy and fast draining
- The polyurethane foam ensures that you ice remains ice
- Remains dry on the outside due to the No Sweat Design
- DoubleHaul handles made with polyester rope for added durability
Yeti Tundra 50 Pink Limited Edition
Cooler is a really useful and desirable gadget for those who love partying outdoors at the beach, terrace, or at the green-patch inside your house. The Yeti Tundra 50 Pink is a limited edition model that seems to be intended for the girls who love to party with their friends and cousins at the beachside in the night or the afternoon. The Yeti Tundra 50 Pink provides you with the capability to carry nearly 28 cans of beer, juice, or other beverages with a whole lot of ease.
- It is a pure combination of both durability and versatility
- Offers a 2:1 ice to contents ratio to the user for more space
- Holds roughly around 28 cans of beer or other beverages
- Sturdy construction makes it withstand any sort of shock
- T-Rex lid latches have been made with heavy-duty rubber
Yeti Tundra 350 Cooler
This Yeti Cooler from its wide and exquisite range named Tundra is the largest premium cooler in its class and offers a fabulous 19000 cubic inches capacity, which signifies that it has enough space to hold 82.4 gallons of liquid. It provides 3-inches of PermaFrost Insulation that keeps your ice away from melting fast. The rotomolded construction turns this Tundra Cooler really resilient to any sort of rigors during the time you carry it to the party venue.
- Patented design of T-Rex lid latches never get busted in any case
- The handles don’t come in your way while you catch your drink
- Comes with a ColdLock gasket to lock in the cold and block the heat out
- Generates an effective blockade against the heat with InterLock Lid System
- 3-inches of insulation to provide unmatched ice-retention performance
Yeti Tank 85 Bucket Cooler
From the range of Yeti Tank coolers, come the Yeti Tank 85 Bucket Cooler which has the capacity to hold nearly 60 longnecks or 96 cans of beer of fruit juices. The Tank 85 cooler comes with the PermaFrost insulation which helps to keep your drinks cool for a longer duration of time. It is capable of making the processes like loading, draining, and hauling easier with the DoubleHaul handles and Vortex Drain System.
- Prepared effectively for cookouts, get-togethers, and more
- Comes with the Vortex Drain system to make draining easier
- Loading and Hauling is simple by DoubleHaul handles
- The PermaFrost Insulation keeps your drinks cool for longer
- Offers an ample capacity to hold nearly 96 cans of beer
Yeti Tundra 45 Cooler
This cooler is a pretty effective model so that you may upkeep an icy-cold association with your beverages or foodstuff. The first-class wall insulation and the cover provide it an unmatched ice retaining performance, so that you are able to stay outdoors longer. The Yeti Tundra 45 cooler is almost indestructible owing to the Rotomolded Construction, which is capable of withstanding about 1,500-lbs of weight. The cooler comprises of a dry food basket that keeps your foodstuff dry.
- Comprises of heavy-duty rubber T-Rex Lid Latches
- Portable cooler with sturdy construction to withstand any shock
- Additionally thick FatWall design for impeccable ice-retention
- Offers an amazing mix of durability as well as versatility
- Comes with a useful basket for keeping dry goods intact
Yeti Tundra 75 Cooler
The Tundra 75 Cooler from Yeti comprises of an undisclosed power known as ice-retention, which it showcases at your own will. The exceptional insulation within its walls and cover keeps its coolness inside for a really long time as compared to other coolers. Owing to the Rotomolded Design and Construction it is capable of withstanding nearly 1,500-lbs of weight. This yeti cooler has the capacity to hold almost 50 cans together with the 2:1 ice-to-contents proportion.
- Offers the recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents proportion
- The FatWall design has been certified Bear-Resistant
- Withstands any sort of wear and tear due to Rotomolded Design
- Patented T-Rex Cover Latches made up of high-quality rubber
- Appropriate to hold nearly 50 cans of beer or other beverages
YETI Hopper Flip Portable Cooler
There exist a few adventures wherein we only require grabbing our things and move out. These adventures are the ones which require the Yeti Hopper Flip Portable Cooler. This cooler is the initial 100% leak-proof transportable cooler. It has been intended or designed to serve the purpose that we want it to, which is keeping the ice tough and don’t allow it to melt. The Hopper Flip Cooler has been laden with specs that you might not be able to find in other coolers.
- Comprises of a DryHide shell to keep it away from abrasion
- The HydroLock Zipper makes it an ultimate airtight closure
- The D-ring tie-down points offer ways to protect the cooler
- Provides the double-stitched carry options for convenience
- The HitchPoint grid helps in attaching anything to your cooler
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
In case you like to stay outdoors or on the go, you might certainly become an admirer of the solid YETI Roadie 20 Cooler. The capacity of this cooler might be on the smaller side while being compared to the Tundra range, but it is the fact that turns it so tempting for the day trippers. The cooler has been built using the tough-sided, hard-blow Rotomolded Design. Either you choose to tailgate or sagging your feet from the marina, this Roadie has been equipped to go any far for you.
- Can hold nearly 14 cans of beer to make it perfect for BYOBs
- Comprises of PermaFrost Insulation that keeps ice as it is for longer
- The Rotomolded Construction keeps the cooler armored to the core
- It is capable of withstanding any kind of abrasion or rigors
- The latches won’t bust owing to the patented T-Rex Lid Latches
Yeti Hopper Two Portable Cooler
With the capacity of holding near about 18 cans at once, the Yeti Hopper Two Portable Cooler certainly packs a punch for all those who love partying outdoors in the sun during the vacations. This ice-for-days cooler comes with an updated design which turns loading and unloading pretty easy. Owing to the tapered body that it has, overhauling might become comfortable at times. Its HydroLok Zipper makes it completely leak-proof and eliminates the risk of spillage.
- An effective ice-for-days portable cooler for day trippers
- Comfortable updated design for easier loading and unloading
- Comprises of waterproof DryHide Shell and everlasting straps
- The HydroLok Zipper turns the cooler completely leak-proof
- Extended hauling is easier owing to its tapered body
YETI Tundra 160 Cooler
This capacious and effective Yeti Tundra 160 Cooler is the most remarkable cooler for all the people who are outdoors season after season and for whom the customary coolers just won’t be able to make the cut. This might be Yeti’s most durable cooler offering a decent capacity to hold near about 100 cans of beer, which is ample for a cocktail party with your friends who love drinking beer. Everything that this cooler has on offer is the feature that every user might look-out for.
- Comes with LipGrip handles turns unloading really easier
- The ColdLock Gasket blocks out the heat for longer cooling
- Comprises of a BearFoot Non-Slip Feet to keep it in place
- The interlock lid system generates a sturdy barrier for heat
- Offers AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots for easy mounting on your vehicle
The most extraordinary and effective Yeti Cooler models that we have listed above in our review are definitely going to turn your decision making process really easy and comfortable. In our listing, we have one Yeti Cooler for the customer with any budget whatsoever. With this review, we have covered the Best Yeti Coolers available in the market, which offer the finest design and longer ice retention.
In any case, if there still is any user, who isn’t able to make a decision on to which Yeti Cooler he or she must buy, then they might readily go with our personal recommendation. The cooler from yeti that we are going to suggest to our users is the Yeti Tank 85 Bucket Cooler, which has some really outstanding specs on offer. Purchasing the Yeti Tank 85 Bucket Cooler, you will have the capacity to hold near about 96 cans, which is ample for any party on the beachside. So, go with our personal suggestion and we are sure that you won’t regret buying it anytime in the future.
The Best 10 Yeti Coolers – Comparison Table
|Product Name||Price (in $)||Storage Capacity (in Cans)||Buy Now|
Yeti Tank 45
Yeti Tundra 50 Pink
Yeti Tundra 350
Yeti Tank 85 Bucket
Yeti Tundra 45
Yeti Tundra 75
Yeti Hopper Flip Portable
Yeti Roadie 20
Yeti Hopper Two Portable
Yeti Tundra 160
What are the Steps for Choosing the Best Cooler on the Market?
There are bountiful coolers available on the market and this has increased exponentially in the past couple of years, turning the selection process pretty daunting. Therefore, we have fragmented the overall buying process into a few steps process that is going to help you discover the appropriate model for your subsequent outing.
Step 1: Do You Actually Require Buying a High-End Cooler?
The primary step while you purchase a cooler is to decide whether you actually require a costly high-end cooler, or in case a low end cooler is going to do a satisfying job for you. There are 2 aspects that usually distinguish the high-end and customary models; that are namely durability and the insulation. Your requirements as per the metrics mentioned above is going to determine in case you must buy a costly or budget cooler.
Bearing in mind how much exploitation your cooler is going to come across, and therefore how hard-wearing it requires being, might assist you while you make a decision amongst a high-end or budget cooler. The models in the High-end category are really durable and comprise pin-style joints, covers, and walls that are extremely tough, beefy outside latching tools, bigger handles, drain plugs having rubber seals, and UV-resilient plastic.
The sole purpose of buying a cooler is to keep the foodstuff and beverages cold, so the insulation performance is one among the majorly significant factors to think through. While testing, the top-class high-end coolers were usually capable of getting some more days of safe foodstuff temperatures compared to the budget models. In case your scheduled trips are going to need these additional days of insulating capability, choosing a high-end cooler is a valuable venture.
Step 2: What Capacity of a Cooler Do You Need?
When you are certain about the fact that you need a high-end or budget cooler, the subsequent thing to reflect on is the size of the cooler. The size of the cooler that you opt for is going to mostly be distinguished by the storage capacity that you require, but the size is going to affect the insulation performance and the portability too.
The capacity of the cooler, which is solely measured in quarts, prescribes how much you might be able to store inside and thus for what duration and number of people it is going to be appropriate for. The Coolers that offer the 25-quart capacity or less are appropriate for transporting drinks for some people or a meal for an individual. On the other hand, the coolers having 70 quart capacity might be able to house an extended weekend camping trips for a family.
Apart from the internal capacity, a few people are going to require paying attention to the external size as well. In case you don’t possess the amenity of a commodious station cart or a pickup truck you are going to require making sure that the cooler you opt for is going to be capable of fitting in your overloaded, adventure guaranteed car.
On a majority of camping excursions your entirely loaded cooler is going to be the solo heftiest item you are going require moving, thus portability is an aspect to take care of. Certainly the slighter the cooler the stress-free it is going to be to carry, so you are going to buy the smallest cooler that might be able to match your storage capacity requirements.
Step 3: Think about Ease-of-Use
As far as the average trip cooler logistics there are 2 things you are needed to perform that are namely opening the cooler by removing the lid and hunting for food and draining the melted ice that is water. While you select a cooler, you are going to require considering how simple these standard tasks will become.
Draining might either turn out to be a speedy and informal process or an annoyingly untidy one. The coolers that permit overall drainage devoid of having to raise an end decrease draining magnification and work. The coolers having lower drain holes and dipped channels moving towards the drain are the best at this, whilst the coolers having elevated drains need more physical effort. The bigger drainage holes turn draining a really faster process, but might at time produce some problems.
The design of the latch is the primary distinguishing factor in how stress-free the opening of the lid is going to be. A majority of the customary models that we had tested utilize an inner latching apparatus. This is going to the least desired kind, predominantly while opening a vacant cooler since there isn’t any weight to tweak against. Every single high-end cooler that we had tested comprise of some kind of exterior latch.